Services for Lenders
With a reputation for providing an outstanding level of service, combined with the ability to cope with a large amount of new cases every day, Walker Laird has one of the largest Remortgage departments in Scotland.
Walker Laird offers a full Conveyancing and Re-mortgage service to a number of lender clients including Nationwide Building Society, Skipton Building Society, Co-operative Bank plc, Scottish Building Society, Cumberland Building Society, Platform, Bank of Ireland and Aldermore Bank.
The key points of our service proposition to Lender partners are:-
- Total commitment to case ownership – case manager(s) assigned to specific lender handling each case from inception to completion.
- Zero tolerance to complaints – customer feedback questionnaires issued and monitored
- Case managers accessible to broker / lender / borrower we do not have a Help Desk
- Comprehensive management information reporting and real time on-line case tracking
- Business development opportunities actively pursued with partner lenders
- Non-standard cases handled by solicitors
We also provide legal services for both financial institutions and borrowers where an advance is to be secured against any type of commercial property. These services can range from obtaining finance to fund a purchase of commercial property to drafting a Scottish suite of finance documents for a lender.
Walker Laird provide a comprehensive and efficient service to Lenders of all sizes where it becomes necessary to enforce the Lender’s security in order to recover sums due by their borrowers. This is so whether the Lender’s cases are referred on a bulk scale, or on an ad hoc basis. In all cases the work receives the same attention and overall level of service.
We have experience in recoveries work having provided services to major lender clients. We also provide recoveries services for a growing number of Housing Associations.
Our experienced team dealing with repossession work, handle the case from the first referral through court proceedings and on to the enforcement of decree and taking possession of subjects for sale.
After possession, we can offer, through our Estate Agency, a fully comprehensive marketing service in order to achieve a sale of the subjects. Our property department can then deal with all aspects of the sale, from receipt of offer to settlement and distribution of proceeds.
For more information contact David Forbes.